Saturday, August 16, 2014

Schadenford is an Idiot, part 789

Re – explosives at City Hall Monday August 11/14:
 
Monday – when asked whether he was acting on the advice of police by publicizing the threat, Schadenford responded: "No, I'm acting on my own advice."
 
But Friday – Schadenford said: "I talked to police. They came into my office. Should I go out and talk to the media? Yes, do exactly that."
and Friday – Toronto Police responded – "The officers were spoken to by their supervisors, and the officers' recollection differs."
      Repeat - "I talked to police. They came into my office. Should I go out and talk to the media? Yes, do exactly that."
 
But again, Friday – Schadenford said: "I called security and I did exactly what security told me to do"
and Friday – "City Hall security staff was not consulted in the mayor's media strategy"
    Repeat -  "I called security and I did exactly what security told me to do"
 
So what happened to "No, I'm acting on my own advice." ???
 
Great material for a re-election campaign...Amazon has no total claim on doublespeak...
 
 
Chimo! www.deantudor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment